Bids are being sought for the 2020 Lawn Mowing Season. Bids should be submitted to PO Box 944 Sherburn, MN 56171 by March 23.
FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL CONCERNED AND TO FACILITATE GROUNDSKEEPING, THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL APPLY TO THIS CEMETERY AND WILL BE ENFORCED.
- No memorial plaques, no stone setting, no digging of graves without the consent of the Sexton
- No cans, jars or bottles are to be used as vases for flowers
- No shrubbery, trees or flower beds are allowed on grave sites or next to headstones as a permanent planting
- All permanent urn stands and other types of flower pot holders must be placed in a north-south line with the installed headstones.
- All veteran and other fraternal organization flag holders shall be in a prominent place next to or in line with the headstone.
- Floral decorations both live and artificial shall be allowed on the grave site for a 72 hour period over Memorial Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day
- Christmas wreaths and other winter decorations are allowed but need to be removed after a reasonable time and no later than April 1st.
The Cemetery Association reserves the right to remove all items mentioned above that are in compliance with these rules
Thank you for you cooperation.
Donations toward Perpetual Care would be appreciated. Please send your check to Sherburn Cemetery, PO Box 944, Sherburn, MN 56171
- Cemetery Lot Sales (Single Lot) Casket and Cremation: $250.00
- Perpetual Care (Casket or Cremation): $200.00 (Use for cemetery maintenance including but not limited to lawn mowing, road maintenance, removal of or addition of trees, debris cleanup)
- Open and Close graves (casket or cremation): $400.00 Monday-Friday; $600.00 on weekends
- Monument setting fee (casket or cremation): $50.00
- The Cemetery Sexton must be contacted for all burials. he can be contacted through Sherburn City Hall at 507-764-4491.
- All burials, casket or cremation; must be placed in a vault.
- All burials must be opened and closed by cemetery appointed person
- Contact Sherburn City Hall at 507-764-4491 with any questions.